Sunday, November 6, 2016

New Beginnings

I got released from my two favorite callings ever today: Sunday School Teacher for the 10/11 year-olds and Activity Days Leader for the 10/11 year-old girls. It was an emotional day but I also felt the Spirit so strongly as I bore my testimony to the Primary Children in my new role as Second Counselor in the Primary Presidency. These children are sons and daughters of our Heavenly Father. They are precious to Him. They are the next generation. I'm grateful I will have the opportunity to teach and bare testimony to them in this capacity (though, admittedly, a little nervous, as I know nothing about the Scouting Program, which I will be working with). I've said it before, but it rings true again that whenever we put our hearts into something, we leave a piece of us behind. Here's to new beginnings.


No comments: