Friday, December 11, 2015

Today I am thankful for:
  • The opportunity I have to raise three beautiful children. 
  • A husband who is motivated to provide for us now and plan for the future. 
  • Our new (to us) Chevy Tahoe. I really love it.
  • Happy mail (I love getting Christmas Cards in the mail - it's one of the best parts about Christmas.)
  • My education.
  • My relationship with my Heavenly Father and Savior. 
  • The love my Savior has for me.
  • The example Christ set for us and the scriptures that were carefully preserved so we can learn about Him.
  • The sleep I do get I appreciate (even though it isn't much these days). 
  • The opportunity we have to live in Maricopa. It is a blessing to be here. 
  • The things my kids say that make me smile.
  • Good days.
  • Good food. 
  • Financial blessings.
  • Good relationships with my siblings.
  • Wonderful parents.
  • Learning from mistakes.
  • Perspective.
  • Experience.

Pictures taken at Riverview Park November 2015

No comments: