Monday, May 11, 2009

my weekend

This weekend I did a little (rather a lot) of this:



And then a little more the next day:



Now that we have two cameras, W gets a kick out of photographing me "in my zone." Hey, a girl's got to do what she can to get the perfect shot, right? (Even if it means laying in a bush and hoping a bug doesn't crawl in my hair.)

P.S. You can see some of the results from the wedding shoot here. ETA: The last shot is one I took while laying in the bushes pictured above.

4 comments:

My Wonderful Life said...

Hey Ab, Amazing the positions you get in to get those great shots. Your hair is so cute.

Krystell said...

LOL!! That is so great. Did you cut your hair again? It looks way cute

Stephanie said...

These are so funny! I love the behind-the-scenes shots. It definitely gives you a different perspective! Plus, you're so cute!

Laurel said...

I love that you posted those shots. The Lamberts were lucky to have such a dedicated and skilled photographer. Yes, I'm still jealous that I didn't know you back when Josh and I got married.