Monday, January 21, 2008

*my new favorite song* [Regina Spektor - Real Love]

I love this song. Somehow I had never heard the Beatles sing it until after I heard this version. I love both, but something about Regina's voice is just so captivating to me. You can tell she's passionate about sharing her voice with others. I love that.

[Here is the link to the Beatles singing it in case you haven't heard it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7twIF8PWic]

(Just be patient while she talks for a few seconds at the beginning and she'll get to the song.)

2 comments:

Mel said...

I love Regina Spektor! Thanks for that, it was so pretty.

Marci Coombs said...

I have loved Regina for some time now...she is great! Never heard her do that song before so thanks! Any chance you'll be in town the first weekend in Feb? We're throwing a little Westwood shin-dig and wish you could come!!!