Thursday, March 29, 2007

a celebration

I got a B- in my Stats class. This might not sound like something you would post on your blog, but let me tell you, I worked so hard in the class. Math does not, never has, and never will (I can say that because I'm officially done with my math classes now) come easily to me. It is a battle, I tell you. I usually come out with a C, so this B- is nice. It represents sweat and tears (not so much blood, but too much longer and it could've reached that point).

No more math! Yay! Huge sigh of relief!

3 comments:

Becky said...

YAY!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!! :)

J. said...

congrats. math never was my strong suit either. clark and i always joke that if we ever get to make our own world after this life, then he'll take care of the whole mechanics/physics/calculation part and i'll do the actual bio creativity thing. he doesn't get chemistry at all. and i would've flunked physics if i weren't the teachers pet! good for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley,
I'm graduate student in the Dept. of Anthropology at the University of WI and I'm doing a project on online journaling and I'm wondering if you'd be willing to answer some questions for me. Essentially, I'm looking into this new phenomenon (as it relates to the diaries with the key that we all had in our childhood)of journaling online. I'm also interested in the issue of privacy as it relates to our public life in the eyes of the government. After reading some of your blog I think you would have some interesting answers to the questions that I'm trying to answer!
My name is Margaret and my email address is mekubek@aol.com. It would be great if you could respond either way.
Thanks,
Margaret