Sunday, November 29, 2009

catching up: my mom and sister's visit

In October, my mom and sister came to visit. It was so fun having them here. My mom wanted to be here to see Sassy Mei in person since we've been doing that show for a while now (she is super supportive like that). I didn't pull our camera out once the whole weekend but luckily my mom had her point and shoot and got a few pictures.

[At Kent Station after eating at Fondi's.]


[Lindsey, me, Tyson, and my mom]

My mom and sister and I had a fun girls' day in Issaquah at Gardner Village (even though it wasn't quite what we had hoped it would be and the Mexican place we ate at for lunch was absolutely horrible), we played games, and enjoyed spending time together. It was so great having them visit. It's hard living so far apart but so fun to have them visit.

No comments: