Monday, February 2, 2009

asia pacific new year's celebration


ETA: This is a free event!

I volunteer at the Asia Pacific Cultural Center, a great non-profit organization that promotes diversity while educating the community about Asian cultures. This Saturday, February 7th, is the annual Asia Pacific New Year's Celebration (you can read a bit about it if you scroll through the posts at that link). It's at the Tacoma Dome from 9-5. There will be food, performers and vendors representing many different Asian cultures, with an emphasis on the Tongan culture this year. This would be a great event to take your family to. Just thought I would let you know about it.

Another thing worth mentioning: 90 Day Goals started today. My goals are simplistic this time around, as my life is so busy right now. But I'm pretty excited to get back into the swing of things. I love having the support of a "goal group" to help me accomplish my goals.

My posts have been few lately...hopefully I can catch up a bit soon.

No comments: