Tuesday, January 27, 2009

if you're looking for ways to serve...

but have little ones at home who don't allow you to go out into the community, check this out. I love that Kelly is doing this. I think it is such a great idea. There is additional information about it here. Be a part of something great.

And by the way, if you have never visited Kelly's blog, you are in for a treat. She is a great writer and is super creative in so many ways. One of my favorite blogs ever. Also, check out her cute little etsy shop here (she updates it frequently). I already have things from her shop on my "must-have" list for someday when I have a little one of my own.

2 comments:

Aleks said...

What a fabulous blog! Thanks for sharing, she is very inspiring! :)

Karlee Margie said...

I want to thank Native Iya Hindi from the bottom of my heart for all the prayers, positive vibes and powerful herbal medication you did to make me a mother of my baby boy and sticky baby dust you sent me throughout my pregnancy. you are really the best fertility health practitioner out there, All the love and support hasn't gone unnoticed. And all that positive energy sprinkled out into the universe and it worked. He's snuggling on my chest perfectly calm. baby boy Hendrix was born in the couple's New Jersey home on September 13 at 3:37 p.m, weighing in at 9 pounds, 4 ounces and measuring 21 inches long. and content as i write this caption to you and everyone who needs your help in getting pregnant easy and quickly. my fertility doctor Contact is ( hindinative@yahoo.com }. his new Whatsapp number ‪+1 (914) 530‑9510 will certainly help.



I will also Suggest you get at try to traditional healing from a powerful man called Native iya Hindi His prayer cured my husband from deadly virus. he will certainly help.