Thursday, May 29, 2008

recipe cards

I don't really have anything too meaningful to share, but I am sick of that picture of my sixteen-year old self being at the top of my blog. To replace it, I will share some cute, free printable recipe cards. They were designed by Julianna Smith, a Portland-based illustrator.

I have some pictures to share from a fun event I took part in yesterday but I haven't had the chance to edit them as it is the end of the quarter and writing papers is currently my life. However, only one paper left. Yay!

Be back soon.

3 comments:

Marci Coombs said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing. And loved that pic down memory lane of you and Jay. That was too funny!

MerriLynn said...

OH, it was a cute picture at the top of your post.

Michele said...

Hang in there! Only one more paper! Yay!