Monday, May 12, 2008

my mom


I am a little late but I still wanted to do a little tribute to my mom here on my blog. She is a faithful reader so hopefully she will enjoy this.

Ten reasons I love my mom:
1. She is so thoughtful. She sends packages for almost every holiday and includes our favorite treats inside. She also texts us "Happy Easter" or whatever holiday it is and then also calls. She is so sweet.
2. She loves her kids unconditionally.
3. She puts her family before herself.
4. She is a wonderful example of faith.
5. She is a great teacher (as you can see from the picture above - that is from a few weeks ago when she came to visit and taught me how to make strawberry jam).
6. She is a good listener.
7. She is a wonderful friend.
8. She is an example of optimism.
9. I know I can always count on her.
10. She has blessed my life, and consequently many more, probably more than she knows.

I love you Mom!

1 comment:

My Wonderful Life said...

Thanks Ab for the sweet tribute on your blog. I am so proud to be your mom.