Wednesday, February 6, 2008

cha


Twice a year new scrapbooking products are presented at CHA (Craft and Hobby Association). It's so fun seeing the new stuff that is coming out. Some companies show sneak peeks and some show nothing until after the show. Karen Russell (who designs for Creative Imaginations) however, shared her new lines on her blog. I adore the easel books shown above. Aren't they so fun? Check out Karen's blog to see her full lines. I just love her stuff!

I haven't blogged in a while but not too much has been going on here. Just homework, going to class, working on my goals, and cleaning the house, etc.

Have a great day!

PS Pebblita (Heather) - I haven't heard from you yet with your address. Email me so I know where to send your goodies!

3 comments:

*C said...

Super fun and super cute! Love it!!

Talia said...

I'm so excited to see everything that's coming out at CHA! Those albums are cute...

Anonymous said...

I saw these, too! SO CUTE!!