Tuesday, June 5, 2007

a new layout, Monk, and a sore throat

Since I've been in a swing dancing kind of mood and since there was an effer dare challenge to make a layout about an era that I would've loved to be a part of, I made this layout. I love that picture I found online.

Wendel's parents and sister have been here visiting for the past five days and it's been really fun having them in town. I took them to Pike's Place Market yesterday while Wendel was at work and we also introduced them to Thai food during their visit, which Wendel's mom fell in love with. They also got us hooked on Monk so now we'll be watching all six seasons.

Unfortunately I'm sick today. I woke up with a sore throat so I'm just taking it easy. I still haven't heard from the Social Work program. They said June 1st at the latest so I'm getting very anxious. Maybe today...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. Are you is Seattle? Looks gorgeous there! One of my best friends just moved to Ft Lewis and doesn't know anyone yet.. I may have to email you!