Tuesday, March 13, 2007

not fun

So I am sick. Again. It is really unfortunate (again) because my family is coming into town tonight. If you will recall, I was sick the last time they were in town, and I was in bed most of the time. I don't see this being any different. I think I have the flu (including a fever) combined with a nasty cold. I also have a final project due Thursday, my final is next Tuesday (the day after my family leaves), and our house is in no condition for company. I need to go grocery shopping, wash towels, do the dishes, etc. No way that is happening right now. I wanted to take a nap today after my class but the cable guy was supposed to come "between one and three." So I rushed home and didn't let myself fall asleep, knowing that as soon as I did, he would get here. So he never came and they are rescheduling for Thursday. I'm a little frustrated, but mostly too sick to care.

On a brighter note, I found out yesterday that one of my projects is being published in the upcoming Scrapbook Trends Babies 2007 Idea Book. (The submission request was in my spam mail...glad I randomly checked it in time.) I'm really excited!

Gotta run to the train and pick Wendel up. We've been carpooling in the mornings so I don't have such a long commute in traffic to school. Thankfully, I only have one week left!

Here's to hoping this annoying sickness will go away soon!

No comments: