Saturday, June 26, 2010

workout music?


Image via Flickr

I am in that phase of post-pregnancy where I finally have a little time to workout, and a lot of desire to lose the weight. I go on walks with Oliver a few times a week, I am attempting to jump rope in the evenings (um, my calves are killing me...I am so out of shape!), and I'm going walking slash jogging with a friend one night a week. We are also looking for a treadmill. It's not much, but at least it's something. All of this = I need a good playlist for working out.

So tell me, what songs motivate you to work out? Tell me your favorites and help me build my list. Thanks!

5 comments:

Denise said...

So I have a lot of different lists for the different workouts I am doing or the different moods I am in. Kelly Clarkson Thankful Cd is one of my favorites for a good run. Shania Twain Up Red disc is another favorite. Sometimes they bug me, but these two have been consistently 2 of my favorites for a long time.

Jessica Ann said...

I really am not a fan of Britney Spears or the Black Eyed Peas...but I sure do like them for work out music. I also like other really dumb stuff with a good beat, like Nelly's "Air Force Ones." :)

Mana said...

Definitely Danger Zone! And of course Eye of the tiger :)

The Higgins Family said...

EFY music-- esp. the up-beat songs help me finish strong that last mile of the run. ;)

lindsey kaye said...

hmm. I like Jason Mraz- details in the fabrication (it's a slower song you can cool down to).. and lady antebellum- I run to you is a good one. :) Go ab!