Sunday, July 5, 2009

my blog book: volume 1

I took these pictures back in January and have been wanting to post about them ever since but somehow life took over. Well, here they are now. My sister-in-law, Britney, got me the most amazing Christmas present - she published my blog into a book for me! This is something I have been wanting to do but did not have the time, so I was so grateful and excited about this. She used Blurb and I think it turned out great. Here are a few looks at the book:






I want to publish volume after volume every year or so. I think this is a great way to keep my personal history. I cannot scrapbook everything, I don't write everything in my personal journal, I don't have all of our photos in photo albums...I do those things a little but I blog a lot. This will give our children and their children a glimpse into what my life what like.

Thanks again, Brit. You're the best!

4 comments:

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

that's so cool!!

imbritney said...

I'm so glad you like it! I really enjoyed making it and getting to know more about you and Wendel.

In fact, I've decided that will be my Christmas present to everyone each year (kind of Like bethaney's crochet of our last names...). That way, I get to know my siblings better, and I get to print a copy for myself as well. Kind of like a running family history! :) Yours is on my coffee table.

Ali said...

This is so, so cool :)

Michaelynn said...

Very cool.