1. I finally posted about our Mexico trip (which was way back in September). See, I am on Spring Break, so I can finally wrap up a few things like that. For those of you who use google reader or another RSS Feed site, you were probably a bit confused. For the rest of you, if you want to see the longest post ever and read about our crazy trip, you can do that here.
2. I updated my recipe blog with a few new recipes as well as my photography blog, for those who are interested (and I am finishing up another shoot of two super cute girls that will be added to our photography blog this week).
[This is one of them. Is that not the cutest face you've ever seen? I love her crooked smile.]
2. I am really liking this article. I know I am personally guilty of quite a few of the things he listed and could try better to make life a little more simple. I sometimes think about what life was like for people back in simpler times, before tv and the internet and even telephones. When people visited each other in their homes when they wanted to talk, when playing games together was entertainment, when going on walks was what families did together instead of watch tv. It sounds nice in a lot of ways (but of course I do love the internet too.)
3. If I had lots of money to spend on home decor, I would buy these pillows. I love these three colors together too.
4. I was tagged by Becky:
1. Take a picture of your self right now, no primping or preparing. Just snap a picture.
2. Load onto your blog.
3. Tag 3 people to play…remember if you are tagged on another blog we will all be heading to yours to see if you played along.
So when I read this on Becky's blog and saw that she had tagged me, I had just woken up. I was in my pjs with no make-up, no bra, my hair wasn't brushed...you get the idea. The rules don't say that I had to take a picture of my face, so here you go:
[Sorry for those of you who are grossed out by feet. Mine aren't even looking pretty.]
So now I tag Lindsey, Jackie, and Melanie.
5. I hear back about my first choice of graduate school "at the end of March." That time is quickly approaching so with every passing day I get a little more anxious to find out. Hopefully just a few more days.