Tuesday, January 6, 2009

yum

Wendel, my brother, and I took advantage of the great deal they were having at The Old Spaghetti Factory tonight. It was their 40th Anniversary so they had really good deals to celebrate. Meals were only $2-$3! That included pasta, a salad, bread, and dessert. It was a pain to drive up to Seattle in rain and traffic, but so worth it. We thought the restaurant would be packed but I guess no one knew about it because we got seated right away. It's nice to catch a good deal like this every once in a while, especially at such a yummy place. (If you missed this deal, they are having 40% off on Monday and Tuesday nights through January, which is still a really great deal.)

Can't wait until after the 15th (hopefully sooner)...my life will be a bit less stressful after I get my grad school application in. Until then, signing off.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for the tip! We will be taking advantage of it.....:)