Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I have been insanely busy. Busier than I have ever been in all of my life, including my previous college years (and there have been many). I am always racing against time, so blogging hasn't been a huge priority for me lately. Thankfully, I did not have to work tonight so I feel like I can breathe a little. I just wanted to mention a few things on my mind in list form:

1. Wendel is amazing. Last week I had a big, stressful breakdown that involved many tears. He hugged me while I cried it out, talked me through possible solutions, and then took the next day off of work to help me with things I had to get done. I sure do love him.

2. I am loving my internship but wish it wasn't so much of a commute. It is such a great experience working in Search and Reunion. I love helping people make connections to their past. I love gaining experience in another part of adoption. It's awesome.

3. I got a raise at work. Completely unexpected. Nice.

4. We had fun at Sassy Mei over the weekend. It is the cutest setup. I almost had my mom convinced to fly out here for the weekend because this kind of stuff is right up her ally. Next time.

5. We have been doing lots of photo shoots lately. I am not going to post them all here, but you can see them over at our photography site. A few that I love:


I am working on editing another one from last Saturday. Super cute.

6. I am looking forward to Crystal's Twilight party and the midnight showing! I love theme parties like this. Fun!

7. I just had to take a picture of the November section of my planner so that one day when I am done with school and my life is a bit more calm, I can look back and laugh. (And to think I have even added stuff to this since I took this picture a few days ago...a little overwhelming).


8. I am feeling really blessed with so many opportunities and experiences. Life is crazy, but it's good.

7 comments:

Mel said...

You are so busy, I can't believe how much! Those picures are amazing, as usual. I love the one of Emma scrunched between her brothers. And the one of Jackie leaning on Tommy. I really need to hire you one of these days.

Andrea N said...

I have had a feeling you've been busy. You are usually keep your blog up to date. I am sorry your calendar is so full. At least you can check off some of those boxes, November's almost gone.
I can't believe you have time to shoot & edit photos too. They are awesome. If you ever get back down here, we'd love to hire you.

Becky said...

Won't it be fun when you reach that point in your life that you're actually bored and looking for something to occupy your time? Okay, that'll never really happen, but it'll certainly be a more manageable pace after graduation. :) I admire your passion about your work/school and the many sacrifices you've made in your own life to make a difference in the lives of others.

Esther Dodge said...

I think Wendel is one swell guy too. I wish we could be closer to you guys.
love
Esther Dodge

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

You are crazy, womanI aspire to be like you someday! =) See you at Crystal's tomorrow!

dylan & lindsey said...

you are amazing ab! I wish I lived closer so we could get together! You are almost done with the semester.. hang in there. I love you so much! p.s. what a sweetheart dub is :)

Jocelyn said...

Courage with your work load! You can conquer all :)