I have been insanely busy. Busier than I have ever been in all of my life, including my previous college years (and there have been many). I am always racing against time, so blogging hasn't been a huge priority for me lately. Thankfully, I did not have to work tonight so I feel like I can breathe a little. I just wanted to mention a few things on my mind in list form:
1. Wendel is amazing. Last week I had a big, stressful breakdown that involved many tears. He hugged me while I cried it out, talked me through possible solutions, and then took the next day off of work to help me with things I had to get done. I sure do love him.
2. I am loving my internship but wish it wasn't so much of a commute. It is such a great experience working in Search and Reunion. I love helping people make connections to their past. I love gaining experience in another part of adoption. It's awesome.
3. I got a raise at work. Completely unexpected. Nice.
4. We had fun at Sassy Mei over the weekend. It is the cutest setup. I almost had my mom convinced to fly out here for the weekend because this kind of stuff is right up her ally. Next time.
5. We have been doing lots of photo shoots lately. I am not going to post them all here, but you can see them over at our photography site. A few that I love:
I am working on editing another one from last Saturday. Super cute.
6. I am looking forward to Crystal's Twilight party and the midnight showing! I love theme parties like this. Fun!
7. I just had to take a picture of the November section of my planner so that one day when I am done with school and my life is a bit more calm, I can look back and laugh. (And to think I have even added stuff to this since I took this picture a few days ago...a little overwhelming).
8. I am feeling really blessed with so many opportunities and experiences. Life is crazy, but it's good.