Thursday, September 11, 2008
5 things tag
I was tagged by Ashlee to list 5 Joys, 5 Fears, 5 obsessions/collections, and 5 surprising facts, and tag 5 people.
1. Hanging out with W.
5. School (this is both a joy and a frustration right now).
1. W dying.
2. Getting in a car accident. I am really freaked out about this.
3. People seeing my house a mess (Ashlee had this as one of her answers and I had to keep it. I have actually had nightmares where people show up and my house is a complete disaster. Apparently it stresses me out.)
4. Break in.
5. Family dying.
1. Organizing stuff for my scrapbook room (from thrift stores / garage sales).
2. Before I can go to sleep I have to wash my face, take off my eye makeup, brush my teeth, and floss. I call this my "routine."
3. Computer - reading blogs, emailing, posting on my blog.
4. Getting into the Advanced Standing Master's program. I guess I'm not obsessed but I think about it a lot.
5. Making sure my hands are clean before I eat, whether it be with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
1. I once flashed an entire gym full of my peers, including the guy I had a crush on, with my blue underwear. I had just slipped while dancing with him and was in a kneeling position with my dress and slip over my head at a Stake youth dance. Nice.
2. I don't like meat very much. I rarely eat it and hate preparing it (but I do it anyway for W). I do, however, like fresh fish and occasionally pork (depending on how it's prepared). I know, weird.
3. Swing dancing was one of my favorite things to do in my earlier college days. I went at least once a week, usually more, and even enjoyed performing in front of people. Lindy Hop was my favorite.
4. I really don't like playing volley ball.
5. My autograph was requested before I was born. It's a long story, but it is in fact true. I still have the letter, along with a picture of the man who requested it.
Now I tag Jaimie Shaver, Stacey, Mamie, Britney, and Meagan.