My friend Crystal sent this to me in email form and I was supposed to respond and email it back to her and others. I've done similar email type things in the past, so I thought I would post this one here on my blog (minus a few things that might not be safe to post for any random person to read. I took out #6 after finishing everything and didn't want to retype all of the numbers.) So there is a lot of random, likely boring stuff to follow. I won't be offended it you would rather do anything else with your time.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, but I love both.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Transformers and Hairspray on the same night at the dollar theater a few months ago...it's been a while.
4. What is your favorite TV show(s)? The Office, Heroes, Friends (I never saw all of the episodes when they were originally aired so I'm loving the reruns)to name a few... and even though it has been canceled, I have to list Gilmore Girls because I think it's my all-time favorite.
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? An everything bagel with butter and garlic powder on it because our cream cheese is reserved for a meal I'm making.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? It's such a tough choice, but I'll go with Thai.
8. What foods do you dislike? Ground meat of any kind and mussels come to mind pretty quickly.
9. Favorite chips? These are pretty good.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don't really listen to cds much anymore, but today I came across one that I loved years ago and I am remembering why. It is Hear My Praise by Kenneth Cope. Such a beautiful cd.
11. What kind of car do you drive? We have two but lately I have been driving our Ranger. I love it.
12. What is your favorite sandwich? Bagel veggie sandwich.
13. What characteristics do you despise? I hate it when someone is rude to a person behind his/her back but nice to the person's face. Basically being fake.
14. What are your favorite clothes? I love wearing pjs when I have days off from school. When I am just hanging out at home doing homework I don't see a reason to get all dressed up. I am all about comfort! But in public, I like jeans, a long sleeved shirt (this time of year) and comfortable shoes. Again, comfort wins over anything cute and flimsy.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on Vacation where would it be? I will say Russia because that is a goal of ours but I would also like to go back to Australia. I am craving so many foods there. Rough, I tell you.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Ideally, American Eagle. But I will settle for Old Navy to get three times the stuff for the same price.
17. Where would you want to retire? Arizona
18. Favorite time of day? It sounds cheesy, but I love it when W comes home and we can hang out.
19. What is your favorite sport to watch? Does dancing count? No? Okay, baseball then.
20. Pepsi or Coke? Neither. I don't like soda at all, actually.
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? I am such a night person. I love to stay up late and sleep in.
22. Pedicure or manicure? I would take either.
23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I got all As last quarter in school. Yay!
24. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be "a Veterinarian and live in Virginia." That's what I told everyone. Funny how things change drastically.
25. What is your best childhood memory? So many good ones. My family would often go to "the bike track" and ride our bikes or "the caboose park" and play. Basically spending time with family.
26. Piercing? Just one in each ear.
27. Ever been to Africa? No.
28. Ever been toilet papering? Too many times to count.
29. Favorite day of the week? Saturday. Usually sleep in, hang-out with W, get stuff done. It's a good day.
30. Favorite restaurant? There are so many good ones, but right now I am craving a salad from La Grand Orange. The Sonoma Garden Salad on their menu that I linked you to. My stomach just growled when I read the description, no joke. Too bad it is in Arizona.
31. Favorite Flower? Gerber Daisies.
32. Favorite ice cream? Dryer's Peppermint is one favorite. (I'm noticing a pattern of indecisiveness...)
33. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chipotle.
34. How many times did you fail your drivers test? None.
35. From whom did you get your last email? Becky
36. In which stores would you choose to max out your Credit card? Treasury of Memories, American Eagle, Pottery Barn, Target, and Home Depot, among others.
37. Bedtime? It is rarely earlier than 12.
38. Last person you went to dinner with? If breakfast counts, it was Josh and Laurel last Saturday morning. Dinner would be Jon and Christa.
39. What are you listening to right now? Hear My Praise.
40. What is your favorite color? Green
I will leave you with pictures of the boys. I was sitting here typing away and Squeak was laying next to me on my desk. Then I looked up and Kitty had taken his place. I hadn't even noticed. When I
turned to see what Squeak was up to, this is what I saw. He cracks me up. The other picture is of the two of them, Squeak on my scanner and Kitty right next to me on my desk. They're my blogging buddies.
PS Feel free to put this on your blog so I can read random things about you.