Wednesday, October 31, 2007

i'm still not a fan of gutting pumpkins...

1986(ish)

2004



I didn't like it so much in 1986(ish) or 2004, and I don't like it so much now. In fact, that pumpkin I carved in 2004 was the last one I've carved.

We are taking part in the "trunk-or-treat" at our church parking lot this year with our friends, Crystal and Tyler. Then we'll probably watch 24 while answering the door every few minutes to pass out candy. (24 really sucks you in...it's pretty intense. We're still only on season 1 but I can see how this show can take over your life.) I really can't believe how fast time is going. It's pretty crazy that the quarter is more than half way over for me, and that Thanksgiving is right around the corner.

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I know how you feel about the pumpkins...that's why this year I spray painted mine!

*C said...

I love the 1986(ish) pic. So funny and CUTE!! But if you hate gutting pumpkins that much why not just make Wendel do it for you?!! :)

... Well, I hope you had a Happy Halloween!!

Ashley said...

It's not so much that I hate carving pumpkins as I'm just not that into Haloween in general. I think when we have kids I will be more into it but for now, I'm okay without the pumpkins.