Tuesday, July 24, 2007

paint label

I had some questions about what kind of paint I used for the walls in my room. It's called Grass Cloth by Behr (from Home Depot) but I adjusted it a few times to make it darker. Paint spilled on the label but I said I would post a picture of it on here anyway. I hope it is helpful.

1 comment:

Ali M said...

I love that color! Love your room.