Thursday, May 31, 2007

our weekend in pictures

I realize that it is almost the weekend again. I'm a little behind, but I still want to share these. We ended up going camping in Brinnon, where my sister-in-law and her husband have some property. It was absolutely gorgeous there, as you can see.


We did a little paddle-boating and saw some pretty cool stuff. Like starfish.


And Jellyfish.

And Crab.

We also saw this eagle.

And here we are looking lovely in our paddle boat.


(These pictures were all courtesy of my sister-in-law, Britney. Good thing she remembered her camera out on the paddle boats. She got some great shots.)

We also enjoyed sitting around the campfire roasting marshmallows. I haven't done that in years. There's nothing like a yummy roasted marshmallow. (These are the only two pictures that turned out because we didn't have our tripod with us).



And we couldn't resist pulling out our camera on the way to Brinnon to take some pictures of the gorgeous scenery.




I can't say I slept too well (I actually didn't sleep at all through the night) due to a very uncomfortable platform underneath our tent and a squirrel who had to break open about 20 nuts right by my head on the other side of the ten, but overall it was fun and nice to get away.

The weather has been so nice here lately. We have beautiful flowers blooming in our yard. I love it!



Wow, that was a lot of pictures!

We also had our ward talent show Friday night (Wendel was the MC for it and did an awesome job) and we saw Pirates over the weekend as well. Apparently there is a part at the end after all the credits that's pretty important. Yeah, we missed that part. So if you go, wait it out.

And that's all for now.

No comments: