Monday, March 5, 2007

what i've been up to

Here's what I've been up to lately:


Wendel took these pictures of me working on my room sometime very late Friday night / early Saturday morning (hence the shadows). I finished the touch-up paint this weekend and painted a piece of furniture for my room white (the cubby unit my sewing machine is sitting on). I have been trying different arrangements with my furntiture and I think I found a set-up that I like. I have also been unpacking boxes in my room and organizing my stuff. This became more important than eating or showering (it is not a conincidence that you can't see much of me in these pictures). It's fun to see this room coming together. I don't have school on Friday this week, so my goal is to be scrapbooking by Friday.

Speaking of school, I am annoyed that I left my calculator at home today, because I had a math date with the library and had to stand it up (darn). I promised myself that I would come straight home and do my homework here...I resisted the temptation to stop at both the local scrapbook store and thrift store on my way home, and I haven't stepped foot inside my scrapbook room. But the computer was my downfall. However, now that I have blogged and have it out of my system, I am off to do homework. Yay.

2 comments:

Becky said...

You are so funny - I love that your scraproom is your priority!! :) Good luck with school!!! Would you want to go to the Nook on Saturday?

liz said...

thanks for your sweet comment!

SO LOVE YOUR CATS!!!!